Fuzzy Easter Chicks and Mini Easter Eggs
I apologize if I have been sharing Easter crafts when spring is next month. Each time I find a wonderful Easter craft I just can’t hold myself from sharing. So dear friends, if you like to prepare for celebrations beforehand, then it’s time to make the fuzzy Easter chicks and mini Easter eggs. They are so cute and those eggs will be great for spring and as toys.
- A very small amount of scrap yarn for the eyes.
- A set of US #7 double pointed needles.
- A set of US #5 double pointed needles (for the beak and legs).
- A set of US #3 double pointed needles.
- A very small amount of fabric (about 8 inches by 8 inches) in either a neutral color or the color of your chick. The fabric is for the bean bag that goes inside the chick to weigh it down.
- A handful of lentils for the bean bag.