Beautiful Yoga Socks
Hello fellow knit lovers! Today we’re going to make some beautiful yoga socks that will help in supporting our feet while we enjoy ourselves. Yoga is great for a healthy mind and body. So friends, this is definitely a win-win situation for us all. Maybe these socks will push you to begin those yoga classes. I mean, they are so cute and colorful!
- a total of about 25 to 30 grams of fingering weight yarn in two colors
- three knitting needles (3mm)
- scrap yarn, for the provisional CO and to secure stitches
- a crochet hook for the provisional CO
- tapestry needle, for kitchener stitch and to weave in ends