Make a Pure Wool Unicorn Toy
Oh, I love crocheting amigurumi toys. I hardly knit amigurumi toys because I hardly find amigurumi knit patterns. I couldn’t believe my luck when I found the pattern to making a pure wool unicorn toy. I mean, just look at how beautiful this unicorn is. I can’t believe that knitted amigurumi toys can look this wonderful. This toy is just so soft, one thing knitting triumphs over crochet with. Yeah, the softness and texture.
- 4 Seasons Entwine Pure Wool 8ply 100g balls
- 1 pair 3.25mm knitting needles or size needed for correct tension
- Hobby Fill
- Two 12mm Arbee Crystal Eyes (note: not suitable for children under 3 years)
- Small quantity black embroidery thread
- Scissors, yarn needle, tape measure