Make a Knitted Doll
Hi all. Take a look at this little miss and tell me your fingers aren’t itching to pick up the needles and yarn to get some serious knitting done. This is a marvelous toy for any kid and will be much appreciated even as a home decor. Knit this pattern with the full assistance of the free pattern shared below and be the proud owner of this beautiful knitted doll.
- Knitting double pointed needles (dpn’s) size 3.0mm (3 US size)
- Crochet hook 3.0mm or 3.5mm (4 or 5 US size)
- Stuffing for the body, head, hands, legs
- Black safety eyes 8mm (if you do not have safety eyes, you can embroider the eyes)
- Tapestry needle for sewing the knitted parts
- Embroidery needle and thread for sewing hair on head