Knit a Christmas Pillow
Add some pillows to your beds and on your couches for Christmas! Today we’re going to make some Christmas pillows that have little gorgeous Christmas trees on them. They also have pom-poms just for that extra cuteness and softness. These pillows also have little golden stars in them but you can definitely make the stars in any color of your choice. This is just a very gorgeous craft and a perfect home accessory for the season.
- 600 yards of Worsted Weight Yarn.
- US Size 8 ( 5mm) Knitting Needles (14″ length).
- For the Embroidered Stars, 1 skein of Gold Metallic Embroidery Floss.
- Large-eye Embroidery Needle.
- Tapestry Needle, Yarn Needle or Crochet Hook
- Pom Pom maker or a piece of sturdy cardboard to make your own Pom Pom maker
- 18” x 18” square pillow insert
Write a comment