DIY The Forsythia Cardigan
This baby cardigan we have before us today is also great for your toddlers. It’s super light and very classy. I can just imagine how your baby will look well put together when wearing this. You can definitely add your extra accessories like flowers, initials and much more if you like. So friends, let’s have fun making a wonderful accessory for our kids.
- Sport weight yarn
- 7 small buttons
- Tapestry needle
- 8 stitch markers
- Waste yarn for holding stitches
- 29” or longer size A needle
- 29” or longer size B needle
- DPNs for pleating at sleeve cuff (size A, but a bit smaller or larger won’t make a difference).
- Thread or embroidery floss for sewing on buttons
Write a comment