Lovely Knitted Christmas Tree Ornament
Hey friends. Here's another tutorial for the beautiful and super friendly garter stitch. It's a pattern we should all endeavour to conquer and add to our knitting skills bank. So then friends, let's knit this stuffed Christmas tree with the garter stitch. The tutorial below makes this pattern super easy and that's why I encourage you to take full advantage of it for a magical DIY experience!
- A pair of 4mm straight knitting needles (US 6);
- Colorful beads or buttons for decoration;
- Cotton thread and sewing needle;
- Toy filling (less than 30g);
- Darning or tapestry needle to sew the knitted pieces together.