Knit Pumpkin Bear Lovey
Hello my wonderful friends! How are y’all doing today? Look at this super cute baby blanket we have before us. It’s definitely going to be perfect for the fall, can you see the bear’s little pumpkin hat? Isn’t it just so cute? I bet it is! This will definitely keep your babies safe and well secure.
– Worsted weight yarn.
– Scrap yarn for the snout, nose, and eyes. And a small bit of brown for your pumpkin stem.
– Addi Express Kingsize knitting machine
– Addi Express knitting machine
– H Crochet Hook
– G Crochet Hook
– 2 Stitch Markers
– Tapestry Needle
– Logo Tag (optional)
– 22mm Noise Maker Insert (optional)
– Pumpkin Leaf Tag (optional)
Write a comment