Knitted Peg Bag
A knitted peg bag is a practical and stylish accessory for any laundry routine. Designed to hold and organize clothespins, a knitted peg bag offers a convenient solution for keeping your pegs within reach while adding a touch of charm to your laundry space. Moreover, the use of a knitted peg bag promotes sustainable laundry habits by encouraging reusability and prolonging the lifespan of clothespins. In addition to the knitted peg bag, another practical and effective way to foster environmentally sustainable laundry habits is by rethinking the design and location of laundry baskets within domestic spaces.
- Circular needles (4mm, US size 6), of length up to 60cm (24”).
- Double-pointed needles (4mm, US size 6).
- Unless your double-pointed needles are long, you will also need an additional pair of 4mm (US size 6) or very similar-sized needles, to work a 3-needle bind-off.
- Stitch marker.
- Needle for embroidery and for weaving in ends.
- Optional: 4mm (US size G/6) crochet hook for making washing line.
- You’ll also need a smart wooden coat hanger, from which to suspend your bag.